No Bake Nutella Cheesecake Cherry Parfaits are super indulgent! And they come in a glass. A great dessert for your next party that everyone will love!
Today I bring you something super tasty: No Bake Nutella Cheesecake Cherry Parfaits! Nutella + Cheesecake + Cherries + Amaretto Cream + Toasted Almonds. No baking involved. Rich and Creamy. All in a glass. Who could resist? Definitely not me!
Nutella is one of my all time favorites! I love it on bread, in cakes or if I’m naughty and need something sweet I eat it with a spoon out of the jar :-) Check out my Nutella Cupcakes with Cherries if you love Nutella, too!
These No Bake Nutella Cheesecake Cherry Parfaits are a combination of everything tasty! Creamy Nutella Cheesecake topped with Cherry Pudding and a swirl of amaretto cream with toasted almonds.
I’m a big fan of Amaretto, a sweet almond-flavored liqueur used in Tiramisu or Amaretti Cookies and adding a little bit to the cherry pudding makes it so flavorful and a perfect combination with the Nutella.
But if you don’t have amaretto you can also use a little bit almond flavoring! These Parfaits are so creamy! I promise you will love them.
No Bake Nutella Cheesecake Cherry Parfaits
For the Nutella Cheesecake
- 7 oz Nutella
- 9 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
For the Cherry Pudding
- 12 oz sour cherries pitted
- 1 cup cherry juice
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1.5 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp amaretto liqueur optional
For the Amaretto Cream
- 1 cup whipping cream or heavy cream
- 1 tsp amaretto liqueur optional
- 3 tbsp chopped toasted almonds
For the Nutella Cheesecake:
- Let the cream cheese and Nutella come to room temperature. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Then add the Nutella to the cream cheese mixture while continuing to beat until combined.
- Divide the Nutella mixture between the 4 glasses and put them in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
For the Cherry Pudding:
- In a small pot bring 1 cup cherry juice and 1 tbsp sugar to a boil.
- Mix cornstarch and amaretto in a little bowl until the cornstarch is completely dissolved (you can substitute the amaretto with cherry juice if you don't want to use alcohol).
- Add the cornstarch mixture to the boiling cherry juice and let it cook for one minute so the cornstarch can thicken the pudding. Turn off the heat and mix in the sour cherries.
- Let the Cherry Pudding cool off completely!
For the Amaretto Cream:
- Leave the cream in the fridge until you're ready to whip it. I suggest you start whipping the cream shortly before you assemble the parfaits.
- Add the cream to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment (you can also use a metal bowl and a hand mixer).
- Add the amaretto (or almond flavouring if you don't want to use alcohol) to the bowl.
- Begin whipping the cream at a medium speed. Continue for 7-8 minutes. The trails in the cream will become thicker and thicker. The cream is ready when the peaks will hold firmly if you take the whisk out. Don't overbeat the cream or you will end up with butter.
To build the Parfaits:
- The Nutella Cheesecake in the glasses should be firm by now.
- Divide the Cherry Pudding between the glasses and top each parfait with cream.
- Sprinkle toasted almonds on top.
- Serve and enjoy!