Air Fryer Shrimp
Air Fryer Shrimp made with Garlic and Lemon are so easy to make and come out plump and delicious! Perfect as an appetizer or on shrimp tacos, salad, or pasta.
- 1 pound raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil or olive oil spray
- 1/2 lemon juiced, about 2 Tbsp
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley for garnish
Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Toss shrimp with olive oil (or spray with oil spray), lemon juice, and garlic powder until coated.
Place shrimp in Air Fryer basket and cook for 5 to 7 minutes, depending on size, until opaque and pink. Serve drizzled with lemon and sprinkled with parsley.
- Shrimp: I buy deveined and peeled white shrimp. Defrost before cooking (see instructions above). White shrimp takes about 5 minutes, and the cooking time for larger shrimp e.g., Black Tiger Shrimp, will be closer to 8 minutes.
- Lemon: Fresh lemon juice tastes best, but bottled juice works too. You could also use lime juice
- Air Fryer: I recommend to preheat your air fryer. Don't overcrowd the basket, so the shrimp cooks evenly.
- When is it done: Shrimp is done when the thickest part of the shrimp turns from translucent to opaque.
- Dips: Aioli or cocktail sauce makes a great dip.
- Serving suggestion: Serve over pasta, on tacos, salads, or with rustic bread on the side.
Calories: 133kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 286mg | Sodium: 882mg | Potassium: 109mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 168mg | Iron: 2mg