Air Fryer Broccoli
Our Air Fryer Broccoli only takes 8 minutes to cook and is tender with crispy golden, roasted edges that are SO delicious.
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt or to taste
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 lemon wedge optional
Preheat Air Fryer to 380 F.
In a bowl combine broccoli florets, oil, and spices. Toss until evenly coated.
Transfer to air fryer basket and cook for 8-10 minutes or longer depending on desired crispiness, tossing broccoli twice through cooking time.
Serve drizzled with lemon juice.
- Types of broccoli: You can make this recipe with fresh broccoli, store-bought fresh broccoli florets, or frozen broccoli florets.
- Keep florets similar in size: Try to keep the florets as similar in size as possible. This ensures even cooking and makes timing much easier. I also recommend cutting store-bought florets into evenly sized pieces if you have time.
- Season: I like air fryer broccoli the best with just some garlic and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice over it. You could also serve it with some lemony balsamic vinaigrette dressing or use any spices you prefer. Sprinkle it with freshly grated parmesan cheese for extra flavor!
- Toss the florets: Every couple of minutes, shake the basket or use tongs to toss the broccoli. This prevents the broccoli from sticking and cooks it evenly. Plus, it helps the edges to become golden brown and crispy.
- Don't let the broccoli overcook! It will turn from vibrant green to olive-green if cooked too long.
Calories: 87kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 314mg | Potassium: 216mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 425IU | Vitamin C: 63mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 1mg