Pomegranate Pear Salad with Walnuts
Pomegranate Pear Salad with Walnuts is loaded with flavors and would be a delicious addition to your Holiday dinner table! A vibrant salad full of different textures that is easy to whip up and makes every dinner special.
- 8 oz. mixed baby greens (225g)
- 1/2 cup caramelized walnuts (60g)
- 2 pears cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan cheese or crumbled Blue Cheese (60g)
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds (60g)
For the Dressing:
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar (60ml)
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil (60ml)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
In a large bowl combine baby greens, caramelized walnuts, thinly sliced pears, parmesan cheese (or blue cheese), and pomegranate seeds.
In a small bowl, mason jar, or dressing shaker, combine the vinegar, honey, mustard, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Whisk/shake until the dressing is smooth.
Just before serving, add the dressing to the salad and toss until everything is evenly coated. Serve immediately!