Air Fryer Meatballs
Air Fryer Meatballs are tender, juicy, and so flavorful. They make a perfect, easy appetizer but also taste delicious with spaghetti and marinara sauce!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (3/4 cup if using pre-grated)
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
Preheat Air Fryer to 400 degrees F.
In a bowl, combine ground meats. Add minced garlic, egg, grated cheese, chopped parsley, salt, and pepper.
Add bread crumbs and blend into mixture. Add milk. Shape into 1 1/2-inch meatball.
Place meatballs in a single layer in the Air Fryer basket and cook on 400 degrees F for 10-12 minutes. Cook in batches if necessary.
To change the number of servings, hover with your mouse or finger over the servings, a little servings slider will appear.
To switch to metric/weight measurements, click the button in the recipe card.
- Avoid over-mixing.
- Instead of using only ground beef and ground pork, you can also use 1 pound ground beef, 1/2 pound ground pork, and 1/2 pound ground veal.
- Instead of plain breadcrumbs, you can also use Italian-style breadcrumbs.
- Preheating your Air Fryer is recommended.
- Give the Air Fryer basket a light spray with light olive oil spray.
- Test with an instant-read thermometer for doneness. The internal temperature should be 160-165 degrees F.
Calories: 420kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 137mg | Sodium: 731mg | Potassium: 425mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 350IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 221mg | Iron: 3mg