Fresh Tomato Salsa Recipe with Mango
Fresh Tomato Salsa Recipe with Mango is sweet, tangy, and slightly spicy! A simple and colorful recipe that is perfect for summer entertaining.
- 1 large mango finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion finely chopped
- 1 small red chili deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tortilla chips
Combine all ingredients except for the tortilla chips in a bowl and stir to combine.
Season with salt and pepper.
Gently stir to combine.
Serve with tortilla chips or pita chips. Enjoy!
Calories: 109kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 271mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1065IU | Vitamin C: 42.9mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 0.3mg