Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes
Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes are perfectly crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Making potatoes in the Air Fryer saves time and calories!
- 1.5 pounds small red or white potatoes halved or quartered
- Olive oil spray or 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley to serve
Preheat Air Fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Toss potatoes with olive oil or spray with olive oil spray, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
Spray Air Fryer basket with olive oil spray, transfer potatoes to basket, and cook for 12-15 minutes, depending on the size of the potatoes, until golden brown and cooked through. Toss once or twice during cooking.
Serve sprinkled with parsley.
- You can also use regular potatoes (peeled or unpeeled) and cut them into 1-inch chunks. If time allows, soak them in cold water for 30-60 minutes for crispier and fluffier potatoes.
- I recommend using garlic powder instead of fresh minced garlic
- If you don’t like garlic, you can leave it out
- Oil spray coats potatoes evenly (use Light Olive Oil or Avocado Oil)
- Toss the potatoes with the seasonings in the Air Fryer basket to save dishes.
- I don't recommend cooking more than 1.5 pounds at the same time.
- Depending on the Air Fryer model you use, cooking time might be shorter or longer.
Calories: 133kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 447mg | Potassium: 716mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 84IU | Vitamin C: 35mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg