Air Fryer Green Beans
Try this quick and simple way to make green beans in your air fryer! Perfectly cooked seasoned green beans done in less than 15 min.
- 1 lb fresh green beans trimmed
- 1 Tbsp olive oil or olive oil spray
- 1 tsp summer savory leaves or dried thyme
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese optional
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley optional
Preheat Air Fryer to 380 F if needed.
Combine beans, oil, and seasonings in a bowl and toss until evenly coated.
Transfer to Air Fryer and cook for 8 min on 380 F, or until beans are cooked to your preference. Shake the basket after 4 minutes. The beans are done when they are blistered.
Serve immidiately sprinkled with parmesan cheese and garnished with parsley.
- Instead of summer savory, you can also use the same amount of thyme or Italian seasoning.
- Fresh green beans work best in this recipe, look for bright green, perky ones
- Optional: Red pepper flakes add a bit of spice, squeeze some fresh lemon juice over the finished dish to add some fresh flavor
- Trimming green beans: I prefer to trim both ends but in general, only the stem tip needs to be cut. Line up beans and cut tips off.
- Cutting green beans: Keep them whole for a nicer presentation, but feel free to cut them smaller if you prefer
- Cooking times depend on your Air Fryer, toaster-oven-style Air Fryers usually take longer.
- Don't overload the basket or the beans will cook unevenly.
- This recipe was tested in a Cosori and a Philips Air Fryer.
Calories: 94kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 394mg | Potassium: 255mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 923IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 114mg | Iron: 1mg