Air Fryer Ribeye Steak
Air Fryer ribeye steak comes out juicy, tender, and perfectly cooked! Learn how to make the perfect medium-rare steak the quick and easy way.
- 2 ribeye steaks 10 oz each, 1-inch thick
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Garlic Herb Butter
- ¼ cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 garlic clove finely minced
- 1 tbsp finely chopped herbs
Optional: Let the steak sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before cooking it for the best result.
Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F.
Season the steak with salt and pepper, then spray or brush with oil.
Put steak in the preheated air fryer and cook for 10 min for medium-rare, turning halfway through. The internal temperature should be 130 degrees F.
Let the steaks rest for 10 minutes before slicing them. In the meantime, make the garlic butter by combing softened butter, minced garlic, and herbs. Serve steaks topped with garlic butter, enjoy!
- Room Temperature: Letting the steak sit at room temperature before cooking makes sure that it cooks evenly
- Seasoning: You can use your favorite steak seasoning or keep it simple and use salt and pepper
- Preheating: Preheating the Air Fryer before adding the steak makes sure that the steak doesn't stick to the basket and gives it the perfect sear
- Overcrowding: Don't overcrowd the basket! The air needs to circulate for the best result
- Degree of doneness: I recommend using an Instant-read Thermometer to check if the steaks have reached your desired internal temperature, check out the cooking chart in this post. Stop the air fryer when the thermometer is 5 degrees F lower than the desired doneness, the temperature will continue to rise while resting
- Rest: Let the steak rest before you cut into it! Remove them from the basket and cover them loosely with aluminum foil
- Cutting: Cutting the steak against the grain makes it more tender.
- Thickness: I used 1-inch thick steaks for this recipe if your steaks are thinner reduce the cooking time, if they are thicker you might have to add 1 or 2 minutes
- Cooking time: Depending on your Air Fryer cooking times may vary. Always keep an eye on the food!
Calories: 738kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 46g | Fat: 62g | Saturated Fat: 30g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 26g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 199mg | Sodium: 121mg | Potassium: 622mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 796IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 4mg