Air Fryer Hamburgers
Air Fryer Hamburgers cook fast and taste great! Make this recipe for delicious burgers when you don't want to use your grill. It's SO easy!
- 4 brioche buns cut in half
- 1 pound lean ground beef 85 percent
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 slices cheddar cheese thick slices
- 1 tomato sliced
- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 1 large pickle sliced
- 1 medium red onion thinly sliced into rings
- Burger Sauce of your choice
Preheat air fryer to 375 degrees F.
Divide by four. Shape beef mixture into four 3/4-inch-thick patties and press shallow divot with three fingers in the center of each. Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
Spray air fryer basket with oil spray and put buns cut side down into the basket. Air fry for 1 minute to toast, then transfer to a cooling rack.
Transfer the beef patties to the basket and cook for 8-12 minutes until patties register 155 degrees in the thickest part. Flipping is not required. Turn Air Fryer off and top with a slice of cheese, close and let sit for 30 more seconds to melt the cheese.
Keep in mind that beef should be pulled from heat 3 to 10ºF lower than these temperatures to account for carryover cooking while the beef rests before serving.
- Rare 120-130ºF
- Medium Rare 130-135ºF
- Medium 135-140ºF
- Medium Well 145-155ºF
- Well Done 155ºF and up
Safe Internal Temperature
- Commercial ground beef: Cook it until it reaches an internal temperature of 155 degrees F for medium-well.
- Homemade ground beef: Cook it until 130 degrees F for medium-rare.
Calories: 607kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 232mg | Sodium: 866mg | Potassium: 581mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 2282IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 210mg | Iron: 4mg