Easy Pumpkin Bread
This classic Pumpkin Bread is perfect for fall! Perfectly spiced and so flavorful, this moist quick bread tastes even better than the Starbucks Pumpkin bread and is so easy to make.
Servings: 2 loaves
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- 3 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar or more white sugar
- 15 oz canned pumpkin puree
- 1 cups vegetable oil
Preheat oven to 350° F (175° C). Grease two 8-1/2x4-1/2-inch loaf pans and line them with a strip of parchment paper leaving an overhang on both long sides.
In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves, and salt.
In the bowl of a stand mixer or using a large bowl and a hand mixer, combine eggs, white sugar, and brown sugar. Mix on medium-high speed until combined, about 45 seconds. Add in pumpkin and vegetable oil and mix until combined, about 20 seconds. Add flour mixture to the bowl and mix until batter is just blended and smooth.
Divide batter between the prepared loaf pans.
Bake for about 50-60 minutes or until the top is nicely browned and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool in the pan, about 30 minutes. Then invert onto a cooling rack and let cool completely.
- Instead of using individual spices, you can use 1.5 Tbsp Pumpkin Spice.
- You can also half this recipe but the loaves make a perfect gift for friends and neighbors and freeze perfectly.
- This pumpkin bread recipe is made with canned pumpkin. You need one 15 oz. can Pumpkin Puree (not Pumpkin Pie Filling). If you want to use homemade pumpkin puree use a little bit less than 2 cups.
- Every oven is different so make sure to test the bread for doneness after about 50 minutes in the oven.
- If you like you can sprinkle roasted pumpkin seeds on top of each bread before putting them in the oven.
- You can also top this Pumpkin Bread with a Cream Cheese Frosting like my Copycat Starbucks Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake.
Calories: 2649kcal | Carbohydrates: 375g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 121g | Saturated Fat: 93g | Cholesterol: 327mg | Sodium: 2284mg | Potassium: 1159mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 215g | Vitamin A: 33565IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 378mg | Iron: 15mg