Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce
Garlic Parmesan wing sauce is an easy to make homemade condiment. This recipe makes the best dipping sauce for chicken wings when you don’t want them spicy.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 -1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Butter: Use unsalted butter for best results. If you only have salted butter, omit the additional salt.
- Parmesan: Freshly grated parmesan cheese works and tastes best in this recipe. If using pre-grated storebought parmesan, keep in mind that it has a finer texture, so you need to use less, about a 1/4 cup.
- Garlic: I recommend using garlic powder so there are no harsh bits of minced garlic. Depending on your taste preference, use 1/2 tsp or more.
- Chicken Wings: Air Frying the wings is the easiest way to make crispy wings at home (Check out my Air Fryer Chicken Wings Recipe)
- Storage: Store leftover sauce in an airtight container. I prefer to make the sauce just before serving, so the butter is still warm when the sauce and wings get tossed.
- Nutrition per serving, sauce only
Calories: 259kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 485mg | Potassium: 16mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 817IU | Calcium: 145mg | Iron: 1mg