No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Parfaits are super simple to make with no baking involved! A delicious cookies-and-cream dessert that is fast, easy, and foolproof. Perfect for any time of the year!
This recipe was updated on April 7th, 2017
These NO BAKE Oreo Cheesecake Parfaits are every Oreo cookie lovers dream! They’re so easy to make and it only takes 10 minutes to prepare them from scratch. A perfect summer dessert that tastes great every day of the year. No Bake treats like these parfaits or my easy Lemon Cream Pie are perfect for hot days.
I’m a big fan of Oreo Cookies and I also love cheesecake, so I thought why not combine these two into a creamy, smooth dessert. Serving it in individual glasses makes it a perfect choice for entertaining guests. You can also easily double or triple the recipe for larger crowds. So easy and so tasty!
Layered homemade Oreo cheesecake that is made with freshly whipped cream paired with crushed Oreo cookies. A delicious cold dessert that everyone will love!
Look at these layers! Don’t you want to grab a spoon?! I definitely can’t resist. These parfaits are gone within minutes in my house. I had to hide them in the fridge otherwise there wouldn’t be any left to photograph.
But it’s ok, they’re so easy to make so I don’t mind making another batch … for myself. These parfaits are the reason why my pants don’t fit me anymore. I can’t control myself! The cheesecake filling is so good, I could eat it with a spoon right out of the bowl.
So if you’re searching for an easy dessert that’s absolutely foolproof, simple to make, and tastes heavenly you can stop now and just make a batch (or better two) of these No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Parfaits.
How to make No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Parfaits
To make these parfaits you’ll need a hand mixer or stand mixer, a rolling pin or a food processor to crush the Oreo Cookies, and 4 or more glasses to serve the parfaits. I used stemless wine glasses but you could also use plastic cups if you serve this at a party.
Start with the Oreos. One-half needs to be roughly chopped. You can do this with a knife or use a food processor and crush them for just a few seconds. The other half needs to be finely crushed.
The cheesecake mixture is super simple to make. Beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract. When the mixture is smooth add the cold whipping cream and whisk until the cheesecake mixture is stiff. Then fold in the roughly chopped Oreos. Now it’s time to start layering! Add layers of cheesecake and crushed Oreos as you see fit. Chill the glasses for 2 hours or more and you have a cold, creamy dessert.
Looking for more Summer Desserts?
- Easy Lemon Curd Mousse
- Chocolate Mousse Cake
- No Bake Key Lime Pie
- Easy Lemon Cream Pie Recipe
- Peach Crisp Recipe with Fresh Peaches
[social_warfare buttons=”Pinterest, Facebook”]
Oreo Cheesecake Parfaits
- 18 Oreo Cookies
- 2 8 oz cream cheese blocks, 440g
- ¾ cup powdered sugar, 90g
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, 240ml
- Roughly crush or chop one-half of the cookies and finely crush the other half. Set aside.
- Using a handheld or stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract at medium speed until smooth, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add heavy whipping cream and beat at medium-high speed until the mixture is stiff about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Fold in the roughly chopped/crushed Oreo cookies.
- To assemble the parfaits: Using a pastry bag, add layers of the cheesecake mixture and finely crushed Oreo cookies as you see fit, finish with any remaining cookie crumbles on top.
- Chill parfaits for 2-3 hours before serving.
The recipe and the images of this post were updated on April 7th, 2017.